Vultures are on 6 different episodes, and are #8 on Gluttons, #9 on Stinkers, #1 on Eaters, #2 on Gross Outs, #6 on Troublemakers, and #7 on Dirty Jobs. They are on Gluttons for being able to eat 20% of their body weight, which is lie a human eating 108 hamburgers. However though, the Eaters episode isn't about how much an animal eats, but what it eats. Vulture's are the most extreme eaters, because they have the deadliest appetite of any animal on the planet. They can digest just about any bug, including Anthrax. It is easier to see why they are disgusting, but they actually help us by eating the dead and decay meat of the streets from road kill. However though, they can't eat too much, because they have to be able to fly off the ground. Also when they are eating other Vulture's is going to want to steel their lunch. However though, their is an other reason they are gross. Often times when they get to hot, they have vomit drip down their legs to cool them of. They also go on people's roofs a lot, and often destroys them.
- If following the countdown for extreme Gluttons, here is the link to the next contender that would eat vultures and the last couple of contenders for breakfast.
- If following the countdown of extreme Stinkers, here is a link to the next contender.
- If following the countdown of extreme Gross Outs, here is a link to the final contender
- If following the countdown of extreme Troublemakers, here is the link to the next contender, which has a quick brain and very sticky fingers.
- If following the countdown of extreme Dirty Jobs, here is a link the next contender.