The Tasmanian Devil is on 7 different episodes, and is #8 on Gluttons, #10 on Birth, #3 on Fighters, #10 on Lovers, #4 on Tough Babies, #7 on Battle of the Sexes, #5 on Hissy Fits and #2 on Monsters. They are one of the worst tempered animals in the world. They will eat anything that smells even remotely like flesh, including old boots. They can eat up to 40% of their body weight in 30 minutes. That is like a human eating 216 hamburgers in half an hour. Just like Vulture's, their is always someone who wants to steal their lunch. They are also extremely ferocious, not just with people and other animals, but with other Tasmanian Devils. Males and females do not get along very well. Males will keep the female in the hive, to for three days strait to get the female pregnant, until the female is able to kick him out. The Devil then gives birth on leaves to 30 joey's that are no bigger than a grain of rice. However though, the baby's are on a race against time from the moment they are born. Only the first four babies to make it to one of the nipples will survive, the rest will be eaten. However, when they grow older, and mom can not handle her kids anymore, she kicks them out.
- If following the countdown for extreme Gluttons, the next contender prefers a liquid lunch over anything the devils love to eat.
- If following the countdown for extreme Birth, the next contender takes the role of sensitive new-age guy to the ultimate extreme.
- If following the countdown of extreme Fighters, here is a link to the next contender, who makes the devil look angelic.
- If following the countdown of extreme Lovers, here is a link to the next contender, whom the she-devil can take a lesson from because all the girls drove the boys out to extinction.
- If following the countdown of extreme Tough Babies, here is a link to the next contender, who chucks out all the competition.
- If following the countdown of extreme Battle of the Sexes, the next contender's domestic dispute echoes across the plains of Africa.
- If following the countdown of extreme Hissy Fits, here is the link to the next contender.
- If following the countdown of extreme Monsters, here is the link to the final contender which is the world's largest lizard.